Friday, December 31, 2010

New Features on this Blog

A lot has changed on Blogger in 2 years. There are now loads of add-ons, features, and what-nots, and I have been playing around with them to add some spice to this blog. Check out:
  • The legally-related YouTube clips below the blog archive (these clips come up at random based on keywords, so I have no idea what will appear at any given time. Some are pretty funny);
  • I created a Poll at the bottom of this page, so my faithful reader can tell me what to talk about;
  • I also asked some Questions at the bottom of this page, to get people talking and discussing (What people? Maybe faithful reader will bring along a friend :) ;
  • You can now Subscribe to this blog in an RSS feed (top left). I promise that there will be more regular posts;
  • You can Share this blog on loads of different social networking sites.
This is fun, so I'm going to keep canoodling. I'll try my best not to clutter it up too much!

No comments: